MMOMinion

Full Version: Dark Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so the Dark Devices fate is possibly the best XP fate in Northern Thanalan. The problem is that the fate comes in different parts and each part is seperated by a 30-40 second pause. So when each part is over, the bot returns to the evac point because it doesn't see another fate. Then 30 seconds later when the next part pops up, the bot returns to the fate but aggro's all the mobs near the entrance because there's nobody there killing those, the masses of people sit and wait at the center of the fate. So the bot tries to kill these mobs before it does the fate since it has aggro and usually the fate is over by the time the bot kills these mobs. The cycle just repeats for each part of the fate and I usually get very bad experience for this.

Is there currently a way to circumvent this dilemma without using another botmode such as partygrind or assist mode? I want the grind bot to be able to sit in the center for all parts of this fate to avoid aggroing the mobs at the entrance.
i set it as my evac point. lol.
(11-18-2013, 06:10 AM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]i set it as my evac point. lol.

hm, but then when it does other fates, afterwards it returns there and pulls all the mobs?