MMOMinion

Full Version: the "Lua Modules" button often breaks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A lot of the times my "Lua Modules" button on the top bar completely breaks and shows no drop down. I have to restart the bot for it to reload all my load modules that i've closed, the other drop downs work fine, control, Radar, language, just the Lua one?

Any fix I can do?
just do what i do and co to Control and hit relode
had that happen too, usually to me it happens when I close the "main" minion windows for playing myself. Can't open it again, because the drop-down is gone, a reload of modules usually results in a game client crash then
Doing control > Reload lua modules seems to do the trick and fixes it.

I have a few modules that might be doing it, i dont have any navmesh visible at the time.
This happens to me as well. I only have 1 extra module(CraftingTool) that wasn't included with the main minion. But I had the issue before I added that module though, happens very frequently for me. Bot not running or a mesh being rendered. If I can provide any info to help troubleshoot it, let me know.
(11-21-2013, 07:45 PM)MrSandman Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me as well. I only have 1 extra module(CraftingTool) that wasn't included with the main minion. But I had the issue before I added that module though, happens very frequently for me. Bot not running or a mesh being rendered. If I can provide any info to help troubleshoot it, let me know.

I have pretty much this exact situation as well. Only the one extra mod currently, but even without it the button doesn't usually work until it is reloaded at least once (I've gotten in the habit of trying to do it on startup now). If I do it later on, after the bot has been enabled, even if it is currently disabled it's a tossup if it'll crash me or not.

Lately I've also been having to re-load all to get the SkillManager to work properly also, which results in a crash a lot of times if at some point I have enabled and then disabled the bot.
The problem with reloading is that if you've been running the bot for a while, it'll make your game crash if you reload. No issues with a fresh game and running instance of the bot, but the longer it runs the more instable it seems to become.
Still having this issue and I haven't had any extras in for weeks now. Happens EVERY time I use the bot.
same here. When I close the main minion window it won't load the lua modules menu...loads the other but not that one for some reason. reloading the modules does fix it, but it will happen again if the main window is closed.
Pages: 1 2