MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate bot running into walls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come lately the fate bot has been running into walls? Anyone getting this error? I've never had it happened before and it just started recently... Really frustrating.
a little more information would be helpfull. what mesh have you been using ? can you enable the mesh and path display and take a screenshot when it does that ?
Same, but I didnt post it since I dont have enough information to give out - usually I bot AFK and it happens in random so I cant quite observe and give detailed info about it
The mesh that I've been using is lololboy's coertha's 30-45 mesh. It worked perfectly the first night and then the 2nd night for some reason it started not running to some of the fates. Also after a little while of trying to add more mesh to it, it takes awhile to "building navigation mesh" but then doesn't record the added triangles.

Also I am wondering, are you guys thinking of implementing the blacklist list as a pop up or drop down list in the future? I black listed some fates that were way too hard like Svaras at low levels then tried doing blacklistrem to remove it but it still doesn't run there.

In the end tonight, I just deleted the minion folder and reinstalled it all over again. It doesn't wall hump/run around in circles anymore but it will sometimes run to some fates, then ignore it completely the next time it comes up... which is weird.
I've noticed that if there are more then 1 fate up it just stands there till one finishes. Also If i die at one fate and another one pops up my bot will jsut stand there till the first one finshes then runs to the new fate. instead of running back to the fate that was in progress. I am going to try and use the feature for the fate and switch it to 1% so that it doesnt try to solo fates.
I had a similar problem in the same map. Was it out the west exit of town and you ran into a mountain/wall fairly close to the camp?

Mine worked at first, then starting running into a wall every time. I looked at the mesh and realized there was a big strip that was no longer mapped. I just recorded that strip and it has worked fine for me.
(11-19-2013, 02:58 AM)RockinLobster Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar problem in the same map. Was it out the west exit of town and you ran into a mountain/wall fairly close to the camp?

Mine worked at first, then starting running into a wall every time. I looked at the mesh and realized there was a big strip that was no longer mapped. I just recorded that strip and it has worked fine for me.

Yea, I believe it was to the west. How come when I tried ticking 'record mesh' and 'show triangles' it shows the new triangles and when I hit save it doesn't save it to the navmesh?

If you don't mind can you post the edited navmesh you're using now?
Here's a link to the file (I don't have enough space to upload to the board)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8236...erthas.rar

Credit where credit is due, this is Latty79's map. I just fixed the problem I had.

The first time I tried to fix the problem I did crash. I've got a pretty good PC but it didn't like me showing mesh,triangles, recording and then saving. The crash was on saving.

Anyway, I just show the mesh to see where the problem is, then turn off 'show mesh.' Then just check the record, set the type of area (road, low danger, etc) and go. Then uncheck record and save. The saving does take a little while on this mesh.

I hope the attached works for you. (FYI, I didn't fill in all the dead space. I just ran around randomly to fix it. I haven't had any more issues and I ran A LOT of fates there.)

ThaLobstah