MMOMinion

Full Version: party grind mounting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It just starts running towards the leader spamming mount but won't actually stop to take the time to mount up. I have the mount distance set to 10 so it'll immediately mount to follow the leader.

It also has a problem with spinning in circles when it's following the leader.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Thank you :)
The bot still spams chocobo when it tries to follow the leader.
Yes i can confirm this.

I guess it is due following the pt leader and not casting mount before following.

Actually if this is fixed .. it should run smoothly :)
Tested it.. and yes it doesn't mount but tries to... :( kinda not wanna use it in this form as it kinda looks bad ..
I tryed party grind and dunno why you do it because it looks right now soo bad that u can tell from moon ur bot.. the charr that assists walks directly on leader it looks soo bad... i hope that wil be developed more and better.
(12-02-2013, 10:37 PM)Sn00py Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed party grind and dunno why you do it because it looks right now soo bad that u can tell from moon ur bot.. the charr that assists walks directly on leader it looks soo bad... i hope that wil be developed more and better.

for someone like me its not bad because i run a full party together it just looks like i am mulitboxing.
The party assist needs some loving, and its on the todo list.
(12-03-2013, 02:58 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]The party assist needs some loving, and its on the todo list.

ThumbsUp because i saw the chars that are assisitng/following leader they stack on him exactly on his place :)
(12-03-2013, 10:28 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Randomize Movement checked ;) ?

I think i turned it off dunno will check later :) not much more on field all i need is market board retainer and crafter with crafting tool lua. I dont move at all now SnickerSnicker
Pages: 1 2