MMOMinion

Full Version: CPU & Ram usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey.

I want to know what's the difference between Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV looking at the CPU & RAM? Ty.
GW2 needs more GPU and CPU then GW2. If you can run like 8 GW2 clients on your PC easily, trying 4 FFXIV will probably kneel it.
(11-20-2013, 05:11 PM)Gabi Wrote: [ -> ]FFX needs more GPU and CPU then GW2. If you can run like 8 GW2 clients on your PC easily, trying 4 FFXIV will probably kneel it.
Also there is a way to turn off rendering, so i'm not sure thats the case :P Also for me both GW2 and FFX eat 6-8% of CPU, sometimes spiking to 15-16 but that's rare :)
I heard that there is an option to disable rendering of the window but I don't understand why I need to disable it by hand when the bot could look at the window states and disable it automatically when the window is minimized.

I want to ask about profit's ($) compared to GW2 too, but I don't think it's a question for this thread.
Does disable rendering reducing the CPU usage?
not significantly. It reduces GPU usage mostly.
Where is the option to disable rendering?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. This helps a LOT. Now I can actually play other games. Thanks a ton guys! Great work!
Still don't know why it's not automated (disable rendering on minimized state).
Where is this disable rendering option? Is it this? http://i.imgur.com/loVvjYX.jpg
(11-21-2013, 02:01 PM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't know why it's not automated (disable rendering on minimized state).

its not automated because we did not build it that way. hope that answers the question.
Pages: 1 2