MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot will not rest in grind mode and will attack until it dies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is ridiculously infuriating. No matter what I set the rest hp % it will keep attacking until it dies.
(11-20-2013, 03:12 PM)_Rag3_ Wrote: [ -> ]This is ridiculously infuriating. No matter what I set the rest hp % it will keep attacking until it dies.

Set it to 70% it seems to work there
Do you have an evac point setup?
When I click "Set Evac Point" nothing happens
what did you expect to happen ? it sets the evac point, nothing more.
(11-22-2013, 09:37 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]what did you expect to happen ? it sets the evac point, nothing more.

Hans I believe his frustration is due to the fact that rest does not seem to work below 70% and has not for a very long time.
unfold your Grind and Fates Settings and post a screenshot please, its impossible to say what's going wrong when you just say "its not working"
(11-22-2013, 09:37 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]what did you expect to happen ? it sets the evac point, nothing more.

I guess I thought it would put the coordinates of the evac point or say something like evac point set? If I don't see a confirmation of some variety I just assume its not working
This is ridiculously infuriating. No matter what I do, i'am unable to get a proper bug report.
There is no magic number where rest works or doesn't work. My guess would be that either you have a conflicting setting somewhere else or maybe you don't understand how it works. It's important to note that it won't rest if you have aggro, so if you're pulling groups of mobs it will keep fighting until it dies or runs away. Since you didn't have an evac point set up I'm guessing you just have some configuration problems.
Pages: 1 2