MMOMinion

Full Version: Stun Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a such thing? id like to have it for off tanking ifrit HM for stunning eruptions....i know lazy but im not that good at it....thoughts? is it possible with the current state of the bot?
It's not currently implemented in the bot. I've requested this a few weeks back and I think a few others have to. It's just a matter of giving the dev's time to work on it.

I know it can be harder to stun or silence when using the assist bot because you have to manually spam the interrupt spell inbetween the assist bot skills and it doesn't always work. Sometimes the assist bot is just faster than my trigger finger and I miss the stun.
for Ifrit stunning is the easiest thing to do... your job as the OFF tank is to auto attack.... and use stun when he casts eruptions... your damage is minimal anyways...
i made my own stun bot, just not with mmo minion. so its possible just not with this bot yet.
are you the iifuzz that made ffxi app?
(11-23-2013, 03:36 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ]are you the iifuzz that made ffxi app?

(10-25-2013, 07:30 PM)iifuzz Wrote: [ -> ]ya, I made ffxi-app :P
Glad to see someone remembers me! Anyways, good explanation. Hope it gets resolved soon.