MMOMinion

Full Version: pc build for farming 10 clients +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi guys as title say im planning to make a new rig probably can run 10 or more (much better) ffxiv client for farming :)
any suggestion what components should i must have max budget 1000 euro..
any suggestion is well appreciated
(11-21-2013, 10:57 PM)amoremia Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys as title say im planning to make a new rig probably can run 10 or more (much better) ffxiv client for farming :)

1000 would not even cover the video cards you would need
(11-22-2013, 12:10 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013, 10:57 PM)amoremia Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys as title say im planning to make a new rig probably can run 10 or more (much better) ffxiv client for farming :)

This. :P

I would say... like $3.700,- ++
You need to think in 2x sli GTX Titans (nvidia) prolly better on triple setup..
For that.. think you need my mainboard :P Asus MaximusIV Extreme (ROG board)
about 32 or 64 ddr3 2800 ram ( OC those to 3100)
i would go for the I7 4770K (and yes they K version as you can get it to 4.9GHZ easy, have proof;P)
you need water cooling custom set, not a stock set from the shelf for $99,- those are crap then you can go for a better air cooler.
I would say get an Anteq 850watts or more (1000 watts if you go 3x titan, you need it)
2x SSD 240GB
and make sure you have a good internet connection as the servers kinda lagg out more with each client you are running

So now you still wanna run 10+ on one system?
I can get up to 7 and my rig kinda having a really hard time (all settings high/midium btw.. on low it's smoother, but ugly)
But ugly...sometimes I wanna see my bots in all there glory and look good. :3
He would need triple or Quad Titans in SLI
What would be a suitable graphic card with FF14 at minimum settings or disabled graphics? Don't care if looks ugly.
tnx for all the information
as of now maybe il try my 1k set up :D and gudluck for me
with Disable Rendering you don't need so much graphic card, I think. I am not playing FFXIV.
(11-22-2013, 12:10 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]

I run an 800 usd computer i built that can run 15 game clients + bots. with the new feature to disable rendering. I have a AMD fx 8350 8 core processor OC'ed to 5.0 Ghz with corsair water cooler. 64 gigs of ram and two 7950s. using isboxer to control fps on each client and to allocate each core. you can really run alot of bots+clients.
I'm running ten without ISBoxer at like 30 percent CPU. I only have a 770 in mine. Graphics mean nothing when it comes to being efficient. If you're botting for profit you want a lot of cpu and a lot of ram. Does the core allocation with isboxer help out much Jackie? I can probably push 20 if it helps a good bit.
Pages: 1 2 3