MMOMinion

Full Version: [SOLVED] some botany gathering location not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: botany1.png]

not working if next gather location is far.
can fix gather radius or add gathering path??

++

solved :)

ty for tried help HansW

just all delete files and new folder, start clean minion, don't add any addons
it's work.
put a gathering marker in the middle between the trees !!
(11-22-2013, 08:56 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]put a gathering marker in the middle between the trees !!

already tried....
not work :(
then put 2 markers on the map. If the bot doesn't go there, it can't see the node properly in memory or one of the nodes is not on the mesh.
(11-22-2013, 09:51 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]then put 2 markers on the map. If the bot doesn't go there, it can't see the node properly in memory or one of the nodes is not on the mesh.

omg... i'm not idiot.
already tried 4 markers and more

anyway... need gather path :(
Sorry if my suggestions offend you. I wouldn't know if you are an idiot.
I also don't know what you are talking about when you say "gather path". Did you check that both trees are on the navmesh ?
Maybe you can offer some more information on what setup you are running and where you put those 4 markers. Some screenshots would help too, showing the navmesh and the treenodes.
(11-22-2013, 10:11 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if my suggestions offend you. I wouldn't know if you are an idiot.
I also don't know what you are talking about when you say "gather path". Did you check that both trees are on the navmesh ?
Maybe you can offer some more information on what setup you are running and where you put those 4 markers. Some screenshots would help too, showing the navmesh and the treenodes.

[Image: not%20work.jpg]
[Image: not%20work2.jpg]
[Image: Image%2019_23_28.jpg]
[Image: Image%2019_26_47.jpg]

can't find next botany location :(
gather path... like it
search next gather position -> if can't find, goto next position(like evacpoint) -> when arrive, re-try search gather position

+
I tried other locations. then,
does not work in all locations
yesterday was working fine. today, does not work after the update
so... how to get previous version of ffxiv-minion??
thank you for the screenshots, but you should have enabled the "Show NavMesh" option instead of "Show Triangles". I also can't see the node you are trying to gather. What happens when you move closer to the next node by hand ? does it pick it up and gather it then ?
Also, the gather markers are not iterated in any specific order. The System picks the closest one that is it not the marker it came from. If you set the marker time to 0 it will never change markers. So maybe pick a time after it should change markers.

Also make sure all markers have the correct level range.
You can't get any other version of ffxiv minion than the current one,btw.
If you want, you can attach your mesh and your markers to this post, i'll have a look at them once the maintenance is over.
(11-22-2013, 11:53 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for the screenshots, but you should have enabled the "Show NavMesh" option instead of "Show Triangles". I also can't see the node you are trying to gather. What happens when you move closer to the next node by hand ? does it pick it up and gather it then ?
Also, the gather markers are not iterated in any specific order. The System picks the closest one that is it not the marker it came from. If you set the marker time to 0 it will never change markers. So maybe pick a time after it should change markers.

Also make sure all markers have the correct level range.
You can't get any other version of ffxiv minion than the current one,btw.
If you want, you can attach your mesh and your markers to this post, i'll have a look at them once the maintenance is over.

Quote:thank you for the screenshots, but you should have enabled the "Show NavMesh" option instead of "Show Triangles".
[Image: Image%2021_52_05.jpg]

Quote:What happens when you move closer to the next node by hand ? does it pick it up and gather it then ?
sometimes gather it, and sometimes not doing anything(before restart)
[Image: Image%2021_53_56.jpg]

Here my mesh
Hawthorne Hut Botany

Anyway
Yesterday was working fine. I used the same thing does not work today.
why?
please fix it :(

ps. im playing JP server. so... something changes after maintenance?
now work T_T