MMOMinion

Full Version: Emm whats going on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi after 1hr 30min the game closed and when i reloded the game and bot this is what i get
systwo I had same issues give it a few close out of the game and restart and it should fix automatically
im geting a big Blue CMD window and its outputing lots of information
i did too, but it seems to work again for me. maybe because of the patch or something.
lol u did u relode the bot and its know gone is that what you are saying
Probably just an update. I got kicked and the way it dropped I initially thought it was an authentication server issue since just closing with no error was how "duplicate logins" was described during the beta. Relaunch the updater downloaded a .bat file, then would fail to attach. But I tried again while typing this post and its working again.
what about the Blue Command window with the name "FFXIV Console" are u getting that?
(11-22-2013, 01:27 PM)sistwo Wrote: [ -> ]what about the Blue Command window with the name "FFXIV Console" are u getting that?

for a few minutes yes now its gone
lol cool np reloded bot its gone know must of been a glitch with the bot update
Its fine now. Restart your bots, we had to restart the authserver to do some updates
Pages: 1 2