MMOMinion

Full Version: chocobo with stealth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When running to my desired fishing location from the aetheryte, the bot uses the chocobo and everything is perfect until it gets to the area with mobs.

How can I make it jump off the chocobo, and use stealth when navigating the fishing area?

I have use stealth on under gathering.

thanks!
bumpppp
(11-22-2013, 06:04 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]When running to my desired fishing location from the aetheryte, the bot uses the chocobo and everything is perfect until it gets to the area with mobs.

How can I make it jump off the chocobo, and use stealth when navigating the fishing area?

I have use stealth on under gathering.

thanks!

You can't stealth with Chocobo. Once you summon the Chocobo mount, it will unstealth you and you will aggro the mobs. You are stuck with sprint unfortunately, if you want to be stealth and be safe from mobs.
im talking about en route to the spot, I want it to use chocobo. Then when it reaches the area, dismount and use stealth...

guessing this isnt possible
It's not possible with the current code, no. I'll check and see if it doesn't create too many complications and maybe try to add it in the next week or so.
(11-25-2013, 06:34 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]im talking about en route to the spot, I want it to use chocobo. Then when it reaches the area, dismount and use stealth...

guessing this isnt possible

But what happens if you aggro the mob "while on chocobo mount"? If I'm not wrong, you can't stealth once you get aggro.
which is why it should maybe consider "road" tiles as safe, and maybe high danger dismount/stealth if you want