MMOMinion

Full Version: Dungeon Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the admin has any ETA on when this feature will be developed? I'm looking to bot level 50 dungeons like WP, AK for tomes. A bit like what HB has for WoW.
Any update from mod/admin/developer?
I'd like to know as well if it is plan in the future, that would really put this bot at the next level.
It's on our significant possibility list, along with quests. WoW had > 10 million subscribers when the dungeon functionality was being developed for honorbuddy which translated to lots and lots of bot sales to justify developer time for them. We're hoping that ffxiv is very successful in a similar way and that we continue to grow our subscriber count so that we can justify spending the time to develop advanced functionality as well but whether that will happen remains to be seen. Currently aoe avoidance/combat movement and questing are higher on our list but that could change depending on how many motivated addon developers we get who want to try writing some dungeon code and telling us what other data they need to work with.
I think the system in place could be adapted if we get avoidance aoe and combat movement. Mesh the dungeon have a lua mod that queue and accepts dungeon pops.
I can see this happening although players in dungeons tend to communicate a lot (well they have in my case) so I think it would raise the ban chance a lot. To be fair though people still tele-gather.
Ban chance would be 0 if you botted the whole dungeon with 4 characters you own. That's how I did it in WoW with Honorbuddy.
you should not let the bot run dungeons with other players. you'll be banned the same day.
(11-25-2013, 08:08 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]you should not let the bot run dungeons with other players. you'll be banned the same day.

Doesn't change the fact that it is desirable to people. If I could farm Philo stones by buying 2 more bots, I would. The day you add a dungeon bot is the day I purchase more bots.
Generally as gear scores increase with the treadmill the dungeons should become easier...I don't see any reason why you couldn't have dps/heal bots running with live players if the behavior code is good. Hans is correct that leaving your bot afk with other players is a surefire way to get reported sooner or later, but that's your worry not mine :) We just provide the rope for you to hang yourself with.
Pages: 1 2