MMOMinion

Full Version: Is this BOT still "safe"?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys!

I am using this bot since BETA, but lately a lot of people are complaining having been banned for lifetime.

So now i am really afraid of continuing to bot, because I don't want to be banned...

Do u think it is still safe to use the bot just for FATE Grinding?

I really don't want to be banned, so my subscription depends on whether this bot is still safe or not!
Safe! but you just have to be smart with it!
(11-23-2013, 04:38 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ]Safe! but you just have to be smart with it!

What do u mean with "smart?

Do you hace any recommendations for FATE Grinding, so u won't get banned???
Yes, don't get into a party and leave it running, you might get Lead, and not able to invite people (Unless you keep a close eye on it) Also, you have to be careful with meshes that have been created. Alwaysa potential to get stuck. Make sure you create LARGE meshes, so you have more variance in where you are going. With anything, I would make sure you keep an eye on it, in case anything pops up, like someone /tell'ing you, etc...
Plain and simple if your afraid of losing your account dont bot
Thank you very much, i will be cautious and stick to your advices!!

Why shouldnt I take premade meshes from the forum here?
meshes arent premade they are mapped of the whole zone its not a waypoint bot!
My question is:

Can u get banned from fate botting without being reported, when u don't use hacks???
FFXIV doesnt have any type of detection other wise tons of us would be banned. Its based on player reports. So as long as you dont get reported for botting you should be fine. i've been using bots on total of 15 accounts and not 1 ban yet. and what do you mean alo tof people been complaining... i've seen 2 out of the 1000s of users that use this bot.
the bot is undetected and is smart but doesnt protect a robocop behaviour PERIOD :p
Pages: 1 2