MMOMinion

Full Version: Account Specific Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a crash on 1 of my accounts but the other account starts up fine. I have deleted and reinstalled the bot and tried multiple things but the bot refuses to attach occasionally it will work and attach without issue's.

I have all the downloads needed and i am running everything as administrator i have a lot of experience with both the gw2 minion and ffxiv so all of the basic stuff i have setup correct.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ffxiv.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 528640c8
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fbd9
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 3793dd14
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: fbd9
Additional Information 2: fbd9c058b0b334bb34de6b45c5a136f1
Additional Information 3: 201c
Additional Information 4: 201c0c1d9db43085c4cda4193e034d5e
After doing a bit of research i have come to the conclusion that the exception code is memory related :/ so i don't know what i could be doing wrong on my end.
3 frsh installs later and it works :/
when you fresh Install do you just delete everything in the folder & are run the Minion Updater ?
I'm not so sure this is a minion problem.
Yes completely fresh install from updater only.
Powder that was my initial conclusion but it makes no sense to me one account has no issues at all with all lua mod's e.t.c installed and the other refuses to load on a fresh install of the bot :/ i can get it working mbe after 20-30 attempts.
You changed something in the bot and it fixed the crashing issue :)

Edit: Ok no it didnt :/

Edit2: Its somehow game related more so than a minion problem since several people have been getting this issue with ffxiv elsewhee on the web