MMOMinion

Full Version: Fates > BlacklistTimers(s) problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im not sure if its me or a glitch, but i have not been able to get the blacklist timers for the fates to work.

i have set;

- Do Fates
- Fates Only
+5 / -5
WaitFor Complete 1%
BlacklistTimer 60sec

When i get to a fate, that no one is at, it will wait more than 60 seconds, then continue waiting. i'd say for a 12min timer on a fate it will mount up, maybe 3 or 4 times. move a few meters, and return back to the same fate. Even though there are 6 other fates that are of appropriate level in the area. It will not leave until the fate has disappeared.

PS: The other fates in the area are on the navmesh, because it has visited them before in the same session.
(11-25-2013, 07:28 AM)rm223a100 Wrote: [ -> ]im not sure if its me or a glitch, but i have not been able to get the blacklist timers for the fates to work.

i have set;

- Do Fates
- Fates Only
+5 / -5
WaitFor Complete 1%
BlacklistTimer 60sec

When i get to a fate, that no one is at, it will wait more than 60 seconds, then continue waiting. i'd say for a 12min timer on a fate it will mount up, maybe 3 or 4 times. move a few meters, and return back to the same fate. Even though there are 6 other fates that are of appropriate level in the area. It will not leave until the fate has disappeared.

PS: The other fates in the area are on the navmesh, because it has visited them before in the same session.

Sounds like a bug, I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.
I think there is definitely some kind of bug with the bot getting stuck at MOVETOPOS. I am having all kinds of issues with Fates and every time the bot isnt doing anything but should be the status is MOVETOPOS. Personally have had this happen with multiple meshes in multiple locations so I'm not too sure what's up.