MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so is the bot ignoring gathering markers. I set the bot to lvl Mining 15 marker and click start. But the bot wants to run around and farm the Mining 5 nodes that are near me? Do i need to actually get closer to the set marker i want or should it run all the way there. Btw i'm using the 100% meshes.
its not using the level ranges set to the markers
you activated the gather manager, right ?
(11-25-2013, 05:50 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]you activated the gather manager, right ?

correct

i had to manualy get it in range of the lvl 15 nodes then it worked. But it wont leave say the lvl 5 nodes to go to lvl 10 nodes when it hits the level range.
i don't think the marker levels define what it gathers, it will use the marker to walk to if it fits your level. So if you put a lvl 50 marker at lvl5 nodes it will gather lvl5 nodes as soon as you are lvl50. So its working as intended
oh ok so i have a marker that is 1-5 then i have a marker that is 6-10 and a marker that is 11-15. I thot once it reached lvl 6 it would move to the next marker once it reached lvl 11 it would move to the next marker.
(11-25-2013, 08:47 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok so i have a marker that is 1-5 then i have a marker that is 6-10 and a marker that is 11-15. I thot once it reached lvl 6 it would move to the next marker once it reached lvl 11 it would move to the next marker.

It is designed to work that way. Are you certain you have the gathermanager enabled and "Ignore Marker Lvl" unchecked under the "Gather" settings? Either of those would cause it to break.
(11-25-2013, 09:10 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 08:47 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok so i have a marker that is 1-5 then i have a marker that is 6-10 and a marker that is 11-15. I thot once it reached lvl 6 it would move to the next marker once it reached lvl 11 it would move to the next marker.

It is designed to work that way. Are you certain you have the gathermanager enabled and "Ignore Marker Lvl" unchecked under the "Gather" settings? Either of those would cause it to break.

DOH i am a dumbass i missed the ignore marker lvl in gathering i was looking under grind for ignore marker lvl. was looking in wrong spot. TY F3re as always you rock.
ok so its using the markers but its not using the gathering priority i want it to get Cinnabar but its getting iron sand.

i've set these up before and it worked not sure why they stopped working
(11-25-2013, 11:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so its using the markers but its not using the gathering priority i want it to get Cinnabar but its getting iron sand.

i've set these up before and it worked not sure why they stopped working

Is Iron Sand the first item in the list that has > 50% chance? There are some complexities going on here, can you be really explicit with your current testing scenario:

Your Job Level:
Marker Level Min:
Marker Level Max:
Marker Item 1:
Marker Item 2:
Item Actually Gathered:
GatherManager Enabled?
IgnoreMarkerLvl Enabled?

If the GatherManager is enabled then it should be using your marker and not the random logic. If you check all that stuff and you think its all correct (which is entirely possible) then please post a screenshot of your settings for 'Gather', the 'GatherManager' for your markers, and 'MeshManager' for your marker so I can see level range. And you can also pm me the mesh if its not a public mesh so I can test it myself.
Pages: 1 2