MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling from 8 - 14?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine seems slow from 8 to 14 any idea where to go, to farm fate during this level?
Don't know about you, but I put mine for fate grind in western thanalan at level 6 and got to 15 in about an hour. Just be sure to black list boss fates if you're not gonna monitor it.
That what i do as well.. but i guess is about server if people doing it.. then it goes fast if no one. then it became slow i guess..
i go to aleport at lvl 1 naked and join a fate party. ill be lvl 10 in no time. then i gear them up and ill be lvl 25 ish in hte morning. if i dont get 90k error
thanks for the tips. i just went to aleport at level 8 and it works well .. level to 20 in 2 hours. i always saw i was too low to level for aleport fates guess not..
Hey can somebody tell me how i can avoid or black list certain fates that my char cant handle very well like in wester thanalan the boss kaktus how can i avoid this fates?