MMOMinion

Full Version: Latest bot not moving character all the way to node again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This bug keeps popping up all the time lol. In the latest bot the characters will often just run up to a node and stop, i have to always push them that extra 1 step forward. I've changed no config, mesh is same as I've always been using. I even tried the CTRL fix but my mesh already had that from previously fixing it therefore it doesn't seem to work. Any way to fix this? As I cant leave it to bot or it just get AFK kicked =(

Edit: Tried everything I can think of, different options (random, not random, sprint, no sprint, sprint hack), redid the mesh, made several variations with direct paths and wide open al, nothing is working and the bot just stops before the node and does nothing =(
We fixed some significant problems in our lua code that were causing some issues here. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues after updating. If you are, then please let us know the mesh/job/race

Make sure you close the client and reload the bot so that you run the autoupdater before testing again.
(11-26-2013, 01:22 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]We fixed some significant problems in our lua code that were causing some issues here. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues after updating. If you are, then please let us know the mesh/job/race

Make sure you close the client and reload the bot so that you run the autoupdater before testing again.

I think your most recent update fixed it, i had one bot on the most recent and another on the old one (when i made the post), the old one had the bug and DC'd last night and the latest version bot is still running. So think should be good will check back in a couple hours.

Edit: Is fixed!!!