MMOMinion

Full Version: GUI position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyway to have the bot save the postion of the menus on the screen. I have my ui setup in a way i can lay out the bot and not interfere with anything else. but the bot always goes back to default and so do all the LUA mods and skill manager gather manage and amesh manager menus
test2
test2?
test3
Yes there is jackie1234, if you have a look in the gw2 lua mods section there is a module for ideas

http://mmominion.com/Thread-MODULE-Jorit...-13-V6-2-0

look for - in this code to get ideas :)

MWinMan
Window Manager, saves locations of all windows
Option to delete or add windows manually
oh i have no idea how to write LUA i was jus twondering haha
(11-26-2013, 04:36 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]oh i have no idea how to write LUA i was jus twondering haha
If no one makes it by the time I get the time, i'll do it, it was on my todo list for the toolbox ;)
(11-26-2013, 02:39 PM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2013, 04:36 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]oh i have no idea how to write LUA i was jus twondering haha
If no one makes it by the time I get the time, i'll do it, it was on my todo list for the toolbox ;)

TY sir. How long does it takes to learn this LUA coding and where can i get some info on learing it. I'm fairly smart guy I understand IF, THEN statements and few other things. the reason i ask is I am off work for the rest of the year It would be nice to have a project to keep me busy.
uhm, good question... try the wiki on github