MMOMinion

Full Version: gather bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From yesterday i have some problems with botany (mining is ok)

after bot open node he is trying do something else and there is spam " cannot execut at this time "
this happen on 2account with bothany , both are in difirent place and yesterday it was all fine , it not happen ever tiem maybe 1x in 10 min
on the account which is online 2-3 days where i didnt downloded new bot path it work fine
after i use " stop/start " its working good again , but if i dont stop and just gather this manula bot is jumping in the same place

[Image: 680d.jpg]
[Image: ra4a.jpg]
Got your bug report, we're looking into it but I'm having a hard time interpreting it. It looks like the second account is working, at least its gathering? The first screenshot looks like a bug with the navigation system that we fixed over the previous 24 hours. Can you restart all your clients/bots and make sure that you've run the autoupdate system and then report back? Also, can you you give us larger/higher res screenshots? I can't read the numbers for the distance and that's kind of important for debugging.

As a last resort we might ask you if we can use teamviewer to access your machine so we can test your setup and see your debug output. Can you grab the appropriate software from http://download.teamviewer.com/download/...rtable.zip in case we need to take that step?
i also got this bug.
The BUG appears after (Updated 25/11/13) 

[Image: 403993229373.jpg]
[Image: 878993229373.jpg]
atm im using some old version of bot and its alright
I have this bug aswell. Only started happening after the update. Basically the bot tries to move after opening the gather window so it gets stuck.

Speculation:
I think it might have to do with lag. The bot goes to node and opens it "lags a bit" so the bot thinks its not near enough yet and tries to move but suddenly the window opens so it gets stuck trying to move with a window open.
i got the same bug.. tried everything already... i think it was from the last update.. i was botting fine before that..

is there a fix already?
I am getting the same issue with mining says cannot use while gathering and the only thing teh console has is that its using byregot's ward. To me it seems like its trying to mount before its finished gathering the node.

Its most def something wrong with the navigation... now it is trying to run around a node in a circle gets to the node then jumps over it runs around gets to the node jumps over it. These meshes worked fine before the patch. Ya cant gather at all for more then 2min then all hell breaks loose. It may have to do with the bot thinking its not close enough to the node it seems to me its trying to get closer even though its at the node.
Got the same problem. I have it with mining also.
please check you skill manager profiles, the default ones for mining and botany will have been overwritten by the update. So make sure your bot can actualy use all the skills in there. For the future create your own profiles under a different name.
(11-26-2013, 05:14 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]please check you skill manager profiles, the default ones for mining and botany will have been overwritten by the update. So make sure your bot can actualy use all the skills in there. For the future create your own profiles under a different name.

Got same problem as ppl sad in this thread after last update. And i even did new skill profiles puted only 1 skill and same shit. Bot spams that skill even it is defined not to and stucks at node. before 2 days bot was perfect. ill make some ss later.
Pages: 1 2 3