MMOMinion

Full Version: Do you TP hack to Aleport for FATEs @ Level 1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How safe/detectable to do a single attempt of teleport-hack to Aleport when you're starting at Ul'dah or Gridania?

- It's impossible to reach Limsa Lominsa continent if you're not playing Summoner/Marauder as your starting class (Ferry service is suspended until completion of Level 15 Story quests which will take hours to hand play if you're working >14hrs on a real-life job a day)

- Arcanist and Marauder are one of those classes/jobs that suck at getting high participation points/exp from FATEs.

- Aleport has the best/safest/quickest to complete FATEs from Level 8 to Level 20
well you have to be in the zone to teleport anywhere in that zone. So you kinda have to work your way there. So i take my main and i teleport my main via normal travel and get cords to teleport the bots to the edge of each zone to get to the next zone. Till you get to Aleport.
(11-26-2013, 06:50 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]well you have to be in the zone to teleport anywhere in that zone. So you kinda have to work your way there. So i take my main and i teleport my main via normal travel and get cords to teleport the bots to the edge of each zone to get to the next zone. Till you get to Aleport.

So teleport doesn't work if the edges of 2 zones are connected by a ferry service?
a zone is a zone if you hit M and both sides of the ferry show up on the map then yes. If not you can only teleport around on your current map.