MMOMinion

Full Version: Sargatanas static Fate party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Im on the server Sargatanas and Im looking for other people to fate grind in a party.
Should be easier I guess than with other party members.
I'm also lookiong for a Free Company of botting guys on Sargatanas.

If anyone wanna do a static or something hit me a pm.
Still looking for People to bot with.
I have a Level 50 toon but still Need to do alot of endgame stuff.
Also interested, please let me know as well. However, for an FC/LS of botting guys, would it be any dangerous to join one that is made purely of botters?
It was quite common in ffxi. Dont really think it would be more suspicious than botting itself.
I would also join an established Group of guys.
really noone on Sargatanas?
I don't get it... you guys really think anyone who is botter will team-up with a "So called fellow botter on a forum" and let there precious acc. FATE grind with those "Unknown"
WAKE UP!

stop posting this nonsense and just do ur thing in the game, stop asking for other to join, want a big party to grind?? get 6 to 10 acc. of FFXIV teamup on your own pc(s) and grind your ass off.. plain and simple .

Seen this also in GW2 section of this forum awhile back, now again here.. How old are you guys? 8 and 9y/o ??
actually i think teleport farming groups are doing well here. I know a couple poeple thats made static groups for it. but for fate grinding just join a gruop in the zone you wont be noticed as a bot...