MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Lvl 50 Dragoon profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For raiding if possible :D
I think jackie is working on one, I suggest to check in from time to time at his post (Its stickied)
yes i was ill the last couple of days and didnt get much actually play time i'm finishing the dragoon class quests now.
I'm looking forward to one of these, too. Thanks!
(12-20-2013, 12:36 PM)Direlect Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking forward to one of these, too. Thanks!

Jackie's has been up for awhile. You can find them via

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gykv3k9amzdkuxm/KY3eI_Cd10

ThumbsUp
jackies profiles its not that good ._.
(12-24-2013, 08:51 AM)truesimbius Wrote: [ -> ]jackies profiles its not that good ._.

what are you talking about lol.... ive used it in coil and topped dps. There are 2 version 1 that keeps up the 10% buff but you have to manually position or one that doesnt and you can add it in your self when you are able to in the rotation. My profile keeps up all the dots, it will aoe it will use damage buff cds and do the rotation perfectly. Its an end game profile. if you need it for leveling simply disable the skills that require you to be flanking or behind the target till you are in group play.