MMOMinion

Full Version: Can this be detected and can i lose my account if i use this??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this question has probably come up before, but just wondering. Can this be detected? i plan to use it to, lvl my gathering classes, and maybe farm items for crafting. Not planning on using it for anything else, can this be detected or just wondering if this could effect my account in any way? sorry if this is repeated, i hate forums, and for me its easier to just make a thread, and refresh to see if my questions are answered.
Gathering clases? U shoore ur talking about GW2 or FF ARR ?? :) If ur talking about FF ur on wrong section :) And GW2 bot cant lvl up ur crafting profesions u must do that by hand. But if ur talking about FF then yes some user made crafting Lua addon and no its not detectable. If dude lvl 50 is runing naked on same spot for a week now and not banned ur safe Snicker
Sorry, my bad, I plan to use this on FFXIV

yeah i was just not sure if there's some anti cheat program they have that can detect this or not, I haven't used a bot program since D2.
Anything can be detected. As far as we know ffxiv doesn't have any client side detection yet. We assume they rely on server side pattern detection and player reports to ban people. So if you don't run 24/7 on gathermode, you should be fine atm. That isn't and will never be a guarantee. If you don't want to lose your account, don't use any 3rd party products.
Pretty Much you just gotta roll with it.. I ran my bot for FF 1.5 days straight.. all they did is cut off my exp. gain for like 2 hours.
I ran the bot for a few months now, some times non stop for weeks :)
If you do it smart, you won't get banned, for now :)

Don't take my words for it, heard of people getting banned in days, but that's because of what they do with it :)