MMOMinion

Full Version: Auth server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are you guys doing something with the auth server or anything? The bots keep closing. I have 2 running both using different serial Keys but they keep closing.
this is dumb i cant go more then 10min grinding.... I'm not using the same serial keys i have 5 to choose from..
If there was an issue with the auth server the forums and support channel would be flooded with complaints.
ya no matter what serial key i use its just randomly shutting down as if i was using the same serial key.
i get these errors all the time.
THe bot can only run for about 2-3 hours before it crashes no matter what im doing .
i have learned to just restart my Computer and re-login every 2-3 hours . I never used to have these probs in beta but i spent over a week troubleshooting trying to figure out what it is . if you find a solution please let me know or post it here.
Be sure to attach when fully logged in. It seems they added in a default server and character name when you attach from the char screen, which will overwrite your .cfg which stores your auto login information due to the fact its always the same for every account. So do not attach in the char select screen make sure you are fully logged in to your character and in game before attaching.

This will be addressed when we release the real launcher that will have auto-logging and scheduling ability.