MMOMinion

Full Version: [MOD] Skill Manager Extention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice work :)
i dont understand this part? Has a checkbox for wether or not you want to record the skill as a last skill(Helps if you use a heal in the middle of a combo)

so if i put rage of halone as the last skill? if it casts a heal in hte middle of hte combo it will use RoH before starting the combo over?

any chance of making a stand alone skill manager like this? like they have for the crafting mod?
(11-27-2013, 06:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand this part? Has a checkbox for wether or not you want to record the skill as a last skill(Helps if you use a heal in the middle of a combo)

so if i put rage of halone as the last skill? if it casts a heal in hte middle of hte combo it will use RoH before starting the combo over?

any chance of making a stand alone skill manager like this? like they have for the crafting mod?
You mean like i have for the crafting mod Snicker
It's too much work, i don't see a point of spending time on it either, as i don't have so much of it, maybe someone who has a lot of time at their hand can try to do this as a separate skill manager

Has a checkbox for wether or not you want to record the skill as a last skill - If you have a combo set up say:
A,B,C
with current skill manager it would look like this:
A,B,Heal,A,B,C
With my extention and Heal has a check not to be recorder:
A,B,Heal,C,A,B,C
wonderful... its a shame though that we have to copy this over every time we launch the bot :( maybe the devs can add your changes to the normal skill manager
(11-27-2013, 06:57 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]wonderful... its a shame though that we have to copy this over every time we launch the bot :( maybe the devs can add your changes to the normal skill manager
Yes please !!!!
As i used it once and really like it, but never used again as i hate the fact to copy it every time, then reload lua's , crash/shutdown blabla rinse repeat...
awesome
Great, I was hoping this would get integrated into the main bot.
Man I'm missing out on a lot, so ready to get back from vacation lol