MMOMinion

Full Version: Blacklist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need to include a feature that allows you to see all the of the Fates on your blacklist so you can remove them easily or at least a button that allows you to reset them all. I am finding that when I leave the bot running while sleeping it will blacklist fates due to lack of other players then I have to remove them 1 by 1 when they pop on the fate list the next day which can take a long time.
same . and I am not able to remove them unless the name pop up in the fate name... it just start blocking all the fate..
Same.... didn't even know it adds a fate to its blacklist by itself
The fates that are blacklisted automatically are meant to be temporary...there's a bug in the code currently that causes your entire blacklist (including the temporary fates) to be written to your settings file when you use the "Blacklist Add" button. If you don't use that button, then its not possible for the fates that are blacklisted automatically to be written to file and reloaded later. Fixing the bug will take more work than I have time for at the moment since it will require rewriting the code to use a new blacklist framework. In the meantime, if you don't manually blacklist fates then you shouldn't have any problems.