MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot not working for me now:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if you guys have problems with the bot. But me and a buddy of mine was using the bot no problem until we wanted to transfer from drybone to dragon head (lv 31) During this time the bot will not summon chocobo and if I had it enabled it will not move any where. When I turned it off it ran to some fates but it was like here and their. Also as I was writing this it then summoned a horse, which that was kinda funny since this thing don't summon pony's. To sum it up I just tried it again and it took like a few mins (everything activated) before it ran to a fate or use a chocobo to run to marker. So I believe something is glitchy also my friends bot don't work at all, like it just decided to freeze up on him:( Also I'm back in drybone but my friends bot still doesn't work and mine is here and their:P
there is maintenace in the game... so the bot has to be updated
oh, well this was before the update, but i guess ill wait:P
Works fine for me.
Well the thing is, for the chocobo if I turn it on aka "Use Mount" my char will stop and won't use it. If click "fates only" it won't do fates UNLESS I have "Do fates enabled". If I click do fates and fate only will run to a fate however if I disable it while it's running it will still go to fate. Even when it's running to a fate it can be stop by me trying to click "use mount" all it does is sprint to it. So it as something to do with "use mount option" So the bot as problems. At first I thought it was me, but then my friend (who was in a party with me at the time) had also experience the same thing expect his bot didn't do anything. And now this mourning another one of my buddies is also going through the stuff I'm going through. I'm not certain if lua mods can conflict with bot, but ill tell them to re-download and ill do the same.

Edit: Trying to add skills and my skills is coming up as symbols when I add them to manager.
you may have to set the distance for mount. i have mine at 100 to use mount. and if you want to do fates you have to put a check mark in do fates, and if you only want it to do fates put a check mark in fates only. then adjust the level range i suggest 10+ and 10-. its what i do and works great. Just try with a default skill manager profile or Download one of mine.
Ok guys figured it out, had to install it again. But here is the thing the specific hunting module that is uploaded here cannot be activated nor can it be installed in the Lua mods folder when you're grinding. I removed that and was able to to grind and ride. However if you want to get your chicken up you can use that mod as long as your in small areas like drybone so you can walk to fates. If you ever want to ride the chicken you need to remove it from folder.
I too had this exact same problem yesterday for the first time. Started after a fresh install of windows 8.1 and reinstall action of minion. Had been boting since day 1 of beta with very few issues until yesterday. I also used the better targeting mod as described above and noticed the problems yesterday. I must have installed it while loaded up already in game and just reloaded modules to get the bot to recognize my luamods without thinking twice about it. Couldn't figure out wth was causing all the issues with selectively choosing fates and using random mounts and sometimes skipping fates until I tried the complete reinstallation of the minion folder without ffxiv opened. Then reinstalled the same luamods, custom skill manager profiles, and custom meshes. Then I loaded up the game and bot and now everything works perfectly like before.