MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV - Patch day. Read here for more info about FFXIV Minion status!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i took the liberty of creating a thread where people can see if the bot is up or down. I dont like seeing threads with bot crashed, bot failed after patch day. If Devs fixed the bot please update it here

" HansW
God

RE: UPDATE 28/11/2013 Game Crashing
We are working on the update. For our obviously new customers: After every update of the gameclient we will need to update the bot to work with it. That usualy takes 10 Minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the number of changes in the client and the time one of us wakes up to start working on it.

Please refrain from asking about an ETA in the future, it's done when it's done. " Congratulate
It updated and is working on my end. I just noticed that it cleared out my saved keycode, however, just have to re-enter it.
Looks like it working, but the multibox feature is broken? I cant open more than 2 instances of XIV.
Working. Thanks!
(11-28-2013, 01:20 PM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it working, but the multibox feature is broken? I cant open more than 2 instances of XIV.

You need to attach at least 1 FFXIVMinion instance to a window before you can launch the 3rd instance of XIV.
(11-28-2013, 02:26 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2013, 01:20 PM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it working, but the multibox feature is broken? I cant open more than 2 instances of XIV.

You need to attach at least 1 FFXIVMinion instance to a window before you can launch the 3rd instance of XIV.

I have 2 instances attached with minion, I cannot open anymore instances.
you have more then 2 bots?