MMOMinion

Full Version: Gold prices through the roof!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its a beautiful thing today my brokers are buying gil at 20$/mil!!! it hasnt been that good since the first couple of weeks. They must of got hit hard! Or with 2.1 coming out they have a big demand.
Big demand ^^
Gildhousing come.
cheap or expensive nobody know it
Great news!!
(11-28-2013, 02:48 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Its a beautiful thing today my brokers are buying gil at 20$/mil!!! it hasnt been that good since the first couple of weeks. They must of got hit hard! Or with 2.1 coming out they have a big demand.

Whos your broker? :p
So $20 per 1 million? Wont you get banned from buying gold for real money? - Correct me if Im wrong here of course
(11-29-2013, 01:13 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]So $20 per 1 million? Wont you get banned from buying gold for real money? - Correct me if Im wrong here of course

Do you realize you're on a botting forum? :p
(11-29-2013, 01:13 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]So $20 per 1 million? Wont you get banned from buying gold for real money? - Correct me if Im wrong here of course

i am not buying gil for real money i am selling gil for real money. I have Chinese brokers that buy my gils that i farm with the bot. they pay me 20usd per million gil i give to them. For example today i purchased 4 new accounts 15x4=60usd for the 4 accounts. It took me about 1 hour to get the bots to lvl 10 to pick up mining. I avg about 1000 shards an hour per bot. afte 24 hours take down time from trading or 90k errors ill have roughly 20k shards per bot. 80,000 shards total at 35gil per shard is 2.8mil in 1 day. so in 1 day i almost make my money back. so as long as i dont get banned in the first 48 hours ill double my money.
Im buying gils on most server, you can contact me if you need someone to sell to. $20/per on some servers is possible now
(11-29-2013, 01:30 AM)charbonmax Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you realize you're on a botting forum? :p

I realize that and Im full aware of it, I was just wondering how high the chances of getting banned since I wanna buy gils too but from what I heard SE is more stricter than ArenaNet (GW2) in terms of this

Ive bought so much gold in GW2 and never got banned but here in FFXIV Im quite reluctant
ive sold over 50mil worth of gil so far..... it just depends on how you do it. always do F2F trades
Pages: 1 2