MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering - Mining Prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't know if you are still working on this update but having a prob with mining. It runs ok for abit then just stops at a mine and does not gather. Manually hit node and when it advances to next node it runs into wall and starts jumping. I have remade mesh a few times to see if it corrects the glitch but works fine then repeats prob. Just tossing out there.
did you update in the last 3h ? we released new lua code to fix that.
yes i have new update and what it seems to be doing is stopping short then move abit closer then just stops and does not gather. I have quit and restarted bot, restarted game, continues.. should I delete bot and re do it?
what race is your toon and what mesh are you using ? If you let the bot sit there, does it move on after a while ?
Miqo'te I made just a small one in N.Shroud for earth shards.. all nodes close together simple mesh. It runs good for like 10-15 min then it gets hits a certain node (same one each time) it starts flashing too far from node then it moves a step closer and just stops engaged on node. That's where it stays until i find it or move it and if I do that on the next node it runs into the node and keeps running jumping.
Same here, stays at the node and doesn't do anything... again :/
There's absolutely no way we can debug this with the amount of information you've given us.
Happens with all of my characters. Lalafell, Miqote, Roegadyn.
It select node, then nothing happens. Bot status loops LT_GATHER, MOVTOPOS like crazy. No jumping, just staying in front of node. Personal mesh.

[Image: 15p5uux.png]
Thanks for the log. I'm pushing some new code now, please test it and report back (give it 10 minutes to update)
(11-29-2013, 02:12 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the log. I'm pushing some new code now, please test it and report back (give it 10 minutes to update)

Testing it now, will try to run for a while and give some feedback. thanks.
Pages: 1 2