MMOMinion

Full Version: Other reason bot just shuts down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are their any other reason that would cause the bot to just shut down not crash just shut down similar to when you use the same serial key. I'll launch 1 bot log it in with keycode 1 then launch second bot and sign in with keycode 2. launch 3rd bot sign in with keycode 3. then a few seconds later randomly either 1 or 2 will just close out. I'll start the process again. Say client 2 crashed ill relaunch it wait the 2 min. then sign in with the bot. then randomly 1 or 3 will close out shortly after launching the 2nd bot. I am imputing the serial keys every time so i know its not that. What else could cause them to just shut down? and this is exactly what i was talkign about having to manage tons of serial keys instead of having 1 key that can open say 10 bots. This is a real pain in the ass when the bots start doing this..
I had this too, that or either couldn't even login on a key for 20 mins to 1h... Having a lot of trouble with the bot these days, been like 5-6 days it's not working properly
Be sure to attach when fully logged in. It seems they added in a default server and character name when you attach from the char screen, which will overwrite your .cfg which stores your auto login information due to the fact its always the same for every account. So do not attach in the char select screen make sure you are fully logged in to your character and in game before attaching.

This will be addressed when we release the real launcher that will have auto-logging and scheduling ability.
Awesome powder ty very much. Also any form of ETA on that launcher?
Very soon :)
ok so i've noticed something. If i connect to the game with my tethering my cell phone the bot will shut down the game client after a few moments. is there some type of constant connection to the auth server that might cause it to shut down? cause my cell phone gets 25mbs download and 15mbs upload my dsl gets 3mb download .75 upload. for obv reasons i like to tether my cellphone to get better bandwidth when im running several bots. But not sure why its closign down.