MMOMinion

Full Version: Run more then 1 copy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I go about running multiple copies of FFXIV?
besides isboxer because frankly, paying for multiple ffxiv subs, multiple mmomin subs and a isboxer sub would be worthless to me.
as far as i know, if you use the bot in one instance removes that instance from the limit check SE is imposing. So you should be able to run as many instances as you like. If that ain't working anymore, its broken and powder will fix it. But since you didnt really say what your problem is, i can't really help you.
well i saw people having to use isboxer to run multiple copies of ffxiv arr so i was wondering if there had been something else to do to run more copies of the game not the bot. But I'll report after the weekend if it isnt working still.
the only way to open more copies of the game is either attaching the bot using isboxer or making a program that removes the limit the way the bot/isboxer do.
i run 2 clients just fine with out any programs running
(11-29-2013, 04:49 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]the only way to open more copies of the game is either attaching the bot using isboxer or making a program that removes the limit the way the bot/isboxer do.

err I am running 4 copies of the game with no issue on my pc.
(11-29-2013, 08:20 PM)Fatal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2013, 04:49 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]the only way to open more copies of the game is either attaching the bot using isboxer or making a program that removes the limit the way the bot/isboxer do.

err I am running 4 copies of the game with no issue on my pc.

ofc you are so am i. i am running 8. I'm just saying hte bot takes the limit away. If you want to run more then the 2 that ffxiv lets you do you need a another program the for example the bot, or isboxer or another program that does what they do.
I cant get the limitation fix to work, I have 2 bots running and I cant open anymore instances of the game at all, its been like this for the past few days since the bot broken.

Anything im doing wrong? I used to be able to do it fine, but now it just wont no matter what i try.
(11-30-2013, 02:08 AM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]I cant get the limitation fix to work, I have 2 bots running and I cant open anymore instances of the game at all, its been like this for the past few days since the bot broken.

Anything im doing wrong? I used to be able to do it fine, but now it just wont no matter what i try.

are you login in or just trying to load to login screen?
Pages: 1 2