MMOMinion

Full Version: Recent Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the minion bot since BETA but recently I've been having serious issues.

On Cereleum I'm finding that once I redid the NavMesh and despite all my setting correct and a market on the spot the bot is not going for such FATEs as The Red Baron. I don't understand why but it will go for others in the area, all on the NavMesh but the others don't even need a Marker.

I also seem to now be having an issue around Bentbranch. There is a clear path to the South towards Galvanths Spire but the bot doesn't start moving until I move close meaning I must manually push it towards the mobs.

All NavMeshes and markers are correct, all settings are correct and these are the same NavMeshes that I've used for quite some time now.
open your *_settings.lua file and empty the gFateBlackList table
(11-29-2013, 10:53 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]open your *_settings.lua file and empty the gFateBlackList table

That's done, thank you, weird that I had several there.

Now to find out why I'm having issues with the grind bot which has worked great until now for me.

Output from Console is,

D = "Marker Timer: 41seconds of 1923" (Number keep changing on this line)
D = "GetNearestAttackable() Failed with no entity found matching params"