MMOMinion

Full Version: Guide for leveling crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone give me a guide on crafting from 1-50 the fastest way?
just craft parts till 30 then do leve quests from 30-50
Just craft the easiest mats you can buy/find and make HQ triple turn-ins leves.
Is there a way to bot it from 1-50?
if you just want to make parts you can go 1-50 if you have all the mats but you can get 1-50 in like 2 hours if you have the gil to spend buying mats having a high lvl crafter make the leve quest items for you HQ to turn in at lvl 20+
damn i dont think i can afford that lol. Anyone way to just bot it up like mining/botany/etc?
There's a crafting module you can download: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Craft...18-11-2013
I used leve until 30. After that, impossible to make hq items for worthy turn ins without hq mats. Now I just farm crap load of ore/log and shards, and auto it. 500 steel ingot got me from 32-40. 300 mythril ingot got me to 45. now I'm just leveling my miner to farm cobalt and then grind.
(12-04-2013, 11:53 AM)lightning90 Wrote: [ -> ]I used leve until 30. After that, impossible to make hq items for worthy turn ins without hq mats. Now I just farm crap load of ore/log and shards, and auto it. 500 steel ingot got me from 32-40. 300 mythril ingot got me to 45. now I'm just leveling my miner to farm cobalt and then grind.

you got it backwards thats why. you make parts to lvl 30 because those levels go very fast in like 2 hours of crafting parts. after lvl 30 you just get another crafter to make the items for you HQ. or if you have all the cross class skills you can do it your self at that point.
I got crafter make me hq leve items until 30. let me blaze through them even faster, and with no time or gil spent on getting hq mats. After 30, with 1.5k-2k quality points, making hq with nq mats are really hard, even with cross class skill. Minimal cp usage and tricks of trade can only last so long if RNG allows it, and the highest I ever got was 34% (RNG plays an important part in this set up). Sure, repeating that for hundred times would give me enough HQ items for the leve, but that would require me to do it myself. By setting up standard GS+IQ+SH+ST afk rotation, I get 15(guaranteed)-100%(lucky) depending on luck, and net as much as 5-9k xp per item, and I get to do something else in the mean time. And then sell the NQ results and keep the hq for other purposes. Plus it helps with the achievement.

I get those ores and logs to level my miner and botanist, and processing those let me level bsm/asm/crp from 30 to 45 in a few hours while I read my books.
Pages: 1 2