MMOMinion

Full Version: New keys and wondering whats a good way to startt a miner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I am looking for good startup tips on starting up a miner with no money. I just bought 1xFFXIV + MinionFFXIV keys and gonna have my miner be on for 5-8 hours a day with 2-3 rest days. Not looking to make realy money just to have fun and get ahead in the game. Any non flaming, helpful advice that leads to my progression would be muchly apprieciated! God bless.
Get your char to level 10, then go become a miner. Then just mine with the meshes from the forusm
for my harvester i did story quest for airship pass then changed to miner...this way you can get any where
you can get anywhre with out doing story quest. I'm lvl 50 miner with every place unlocked never did 1 story quest. just class to 10
(11-30-2013, 03:05 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you can get anywhre with out doing story quest. I'm lvl 50 miner with every place unlocked never did 1 story quest. just class to 10

how do you get to or from limsa lominsa? you cant use the ferry or the airship

and i mean with out teleport as not everyone does that
(11-30-2013, 05:02 AM)tindin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2013, 03:05 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you can get anywhre with out doing story quest. I'm lvl 50 miner with every place unlocked never did 1 story quest. just class to 10

how do you get to or from limsa lominsa? you cant use the ferry or the airship

and i mean with out teleport as not everyone does that

you walk to the zones.... every zone is connected by land you dont have to take the airship. and you can take the ferry from aleport or you can just walk in the top part of limsa by the aftcastle.
the la noscea area is an island only way to and from is airship ferry or teleport the first 2 you cant do with out doing class quest
that is not true, not even close, you go leave Uldah at the gate of the sultana and go to horizon and go to vesper bay and take the ferry to lower decks of limsa then from lower decks of limsa there are the zephyr gate. the tempest gate in the upper decks that you can leave limsa and get to aleport and costa de sol. and i say obv i do the class quest other wise you couldnt choose minning
Finally figured out you have to get your class to level ten then complete your class quests until 10. The receptionist at each trade guild says you need to complete your training at your respective guild.
(11-30-2013, 01:07 AM)Tompost Wrote: [ -> ]Get your char to level 10, then go become a miner. Then just mine with the meshes from the forusm

so this didnt help then ou had to figure it out on your own???
Pages: 1 2