MMOMinion

Full Version: /delete thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/delete thread
you shouldnt ever change any skill profiles or meshes that come with the bot they will always be over wrote every time the bot is updated. you should always modify the files and save them under a new name,
i always make a new profile for everything, the ones that come with the bot i never touch. those are the ones that always stay there. everything else is the things that are gone. i dont mind losing anything because i can almost always get it back, but for now, i get error for every single skill manager i download
um anything custom made shouldnt go away when the bot updates... it doesnt ever delete anything it just overwrites its own files. i never lose any of my custom stuff.

um it says lua.txt???? it should be just .lua
yea thats the weird part. has only happen to me once before and this time again. but yea, it says .lua txt and not .lua, not sure how to fix it
wow lol, yours are exactly the ones i wanted to download and cant, didnt notice it was you. but yea ive been using you profiles for a while. every single one of them give me the same error