MMOMinion

Full Version: [BUG] Stuck at MOVETOPOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You might have seen me post about this in another thread but I figured it deserved it's own section since I'm having serious problems and would love to find a solution.

I've been FATE grinding a ton lately as I work on leveling every job up to 50 and see that it consistently is getting stuck at the MOVETOPOS task. It doesn't matter which mesh I use or the area, I still see the issue happening. The most recent areas I've been in are Coerthas and Costa Del Sol - primarily using Latty's 100% meshes.

After some thorough testing I realize that if I turn off the "use mount" option it doesn't get stuck. Looks like there might be some issue around that code.

Edit: Posted picture, hopefully that helps.

[Image: 2ikp4xd.jpg]
I'm still testing but it could be because I hadn't entered mount name in Specific Hunting addon. Will update after I test further.

Feel free to delete this thread. Seems it's a bug with the Specific Hunting addon and not the bot specifically. Deleted the addon and reloaded and tested and it seems to be working fine.