MMOMinion

Full Version: Problems with Gather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gathering was working fantastically before this update couple of days ago, but now, gatherer runs through a few nodes then seems to stop. I know the radar has long range and it picks up the nodes, but it seems like unless I am really close to the node I just seem to stop gathering, which is a problem when going to outlier nodes.
I will just stand there. Don't know the cause, I thought it might have been some new LUA addons I added, but I deleted them and its still having this problem.

I've been fiddling around with the settings and I seem to have solved it by turning off "use mount" (distance was set for 75). But the module seems a lot slower than previously. It will sit there after gathering a node for about 5 seconds before decided what to do. Is this normal? I dont think its computing power.
post a screenshot of your marker and gathering setup, what mesh are you using, whats your race and what framerate is the game running at ?
Yea, its slower now compared to previous version. After a node, mine would just stay there for 3~5 seconds before going to another node. Mine's lalafel, running @40~60fps.
im having a funny problem when im out mining The bot seam to get stuck on random nods and all it does is move the char in Circles (that going left and right) it takes about 15-20sec before it movies the char to next node this happens randomly

Y is this????
(12-02-2013, 03:08 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]because ferenz build in a 3sec pause, there was a reason for that afaik...asking...

i have same issue

why????
(12-03-2013, 10:12 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]ok 3 sec may be a little bit too much, we'll reduce it asap. It wwas set there because people complained about jumping character after finishing a gathering node.
It just needs some finetuning :)

ah... that's issue not solved?
i'm not experiencing the problem. just turn off frame limit inactive
hm.. can u add delay option? i don't want delay :(
(12-03-2013, 10:12 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]ok 3 sec may be a little bit too much, we'll reduce it asap. It wwas set there because people complained about jumping character after finishing a gathering node.
It just needs some finetuning :)

3 seconds is fine it looks a bit more normal now, perhaps allow us to choose between 1-5 seconds or something. Hell if you guys could even stagger times that would be better. I would rather the bot be slower and more natural then fast and banhammer.