MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate grinding bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've had a bug with fate grinding on both of my bots that my character runs back to try to kill non fate monsters that had aggroed me... This causes me to lose out on gold on fate.

I even have the "Kill attacking non-fate monsters" un-ticked! I've never had any issue before until after the bot was updated and had this option. Even without it ticked it seems to like to run all the way back just to attack monsters that had aggrod me while riding my chocobo to the fate...

Is there going to be a fix to this? It's happening for both my bots and also my friend's bot.
Yea... Just happened again. Ran to a fate, completed it. While running back a chinchilla aggroed me, the bot decides to turn around and attack it.

Roc of ages comes up, still killing chinchilla (non fate monster), doesn't run to fate. Runs to fate after chinchilla dies... Roc of ages ends...

Please fix this bug. Was working perfectly before. The bugs causing me to miss out on a lot of fates or get silver/bronze when I should've got gold.

Please note I have "Kill attacking non-fate monsters" un-ticked. I also have it set to "Do Fates" and "Do Fates only", so I am not sure why the bot is just attacking non-fate monster that aggros me when I'm running towards/away from a fate.

Yea... Don't think I am going to be able to set up the bot to fate grind tonight.

The bot rather run back to attack mobs that aggro'd me but haven't hit me. This takes awhile and causes me to miss fates... Seems a bit odd to people, might get reported for it so I'll hope the developers solve this problem.

Lemme know if anyone else is having this issue because me and my friend have been getting it. It never happened before but just started now.
This also happens to me, also the bot only decides to do some fates not all in dragon head like it used to. It seems like this bot is to early to be released considering bugs like fates and some times running around in a circle or jumping up and down for an hour and a half in one spot . The bot doesn't have logic that's what it's missing and of course other problems with it is just driving me crazy.
Do you have an evac point set up? ANd what mesh are you using, if there was this serious of a problem the forums and irc would be blowing up with hundreds of angry people.
The current mesh I am using is lololboy's coerthas 35-45 map... I don't have a problem with the mesh at all. It seems to run to every fate fine. When I get errors like it running into walls/circles after a usual restart it fixes it. I also have a evac point set up.

Is there going to be any fixing to the bug that it runs back to attack non-fate mobs that aggrod us while we were running to/away from fates? Tried afking last night and only got from 37-39 in 5 hours... Didn't even 90k error.

I've used this bots to get around 5 characters to lvl 50's before and leveling has never been that bad. Would love to see a fix to this because it basically is hindering the purpose of fate botting.

Me and my friend are getting it so yea... jetmagnum also seems to get the error.
do you have DO fates only check marked?
This same thing happened to me. I tried using the specific hunting module too to exclude those mobs, but it didn't seem to work.
(12-01-2013, 05:26 PM)ukirichan Wrote: [ -> ]This same thing happened to me. I tried using the specific hunting module too to exclude those mobs, but it didn't seem to work.

why would you use that addon to do that?
right from the first page of the mod
exclude:
-Currently This Is Not Working, Dev's need to fix a filter in the entity list which I cannot Fix.
(12-01-2013, 05:12 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]do you have DO fates only check marked?

"right from the first page of the post"

Please note I have "Kill attacking non-fate monsters" un-ticked. I also have it set to "Do Fates" and "Do Fates only", so I am not sure why the bot is just attacking non-fate monster that aggros me when I'm running towards/away from a fate.
ya i wanted to make sure you had do fates only ticked
Pages: 1 2 3