MMOMinion

Full Version: REQUEST: SPIRT BONDING MESH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need a spirit bonding/Chocobo leveling Mesh for lvl 50. That would be a great addition.

I know you guys can do this easily, Thanks!!!
Do it yourself man ~
South Shroud.
Go South where Odin can pop around the Water Sprites. Make a small mesh, Grind there :D
(12-01-2013, 02:24 PM)mumitroll Wrote: [ -> ]Do it yourself man ~
South Shroud.
Go South where Odin can pop around the Water Sprites. Make a small mesh, Grind there :D

can you share yours? Expect

Thanks.
just use any of hte 100% maps for a high lvl area and put a grind marker down... takes all of 2 seconds
just sad
yeah got it thanks.
(12-01-2013, 07:33 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]just sad

it is isnt it.... i mean really 100% meshes spiritbonding is just killing mobs 2+2=4?
(12-01-2013, 02:24 PM)mumitroll Wrote: [ -> ]Do it yourself man ~
South Shroud.

for sompe reason when I try to load the Nav mesh for South Shroud this particular area inst covered and it wont let me make a new mesh for this spot as well...anyone else having this problem?
Hit there is a spot in corthas by one of hte end quests plasmoids spawn crazy there. you can spiritbind at lvl 50 there with out having to move.
(12-02-2013, 06:39 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2013, 07:33 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]just sad

it is isnt it.... i mean really 100% meshes spiritbonding is just killing mobs 2+2=4?

some people are intimidated by the complexity of the software. YOu have to realize something that is simple to understand and use for someone such as yourself, may not be for someone who is less familair with this area or just simply less intellegent. Doesnt necessarily mean they are lazy.

With that said, they pay the same as we all do, so theyre entitled to the same support/amount of help whether it take more for them than it does for someone like us who may be more familair or a bit brighter.

All that said, i wont even venture to say what the case is/was here. In all actuality he could have been asking for "his" due to the assumption their may be a "trade" (for lack of a better word) secret such as an elite place or fast place to do such a thing (the spiritbonding)

I mean we are all here in some way or anohter to save time and wanting the most efficient way to do something as mundane as grinding a chicken or spiritbonding isnt all that crazy :P

To be fair, ive never made a mesh. I havent had to due to every bot ive ever used, (this included to a degree) having had its own navigation built in.

I dont doubt minion makes it as easy as one can hope, but until im forced to learn how to do it, i wont. (now THAT can be construed as lazy!) :P Really i just have limited time and like everything else, i try to use mine efficiently and that wouldnt be very efficient use at all :P

aaaanyways :P /devils advocate OFF
Pages: 1 2