MMOMinion

Full Version: Best way to sell shards/crystals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many would be the best amount to sell them? cause at the moment, Im just going with the flow in the market, for instance, the highest quantities I saw for wind crystals that are sold are only 31 pieces so instead of selling my whole set of wind crystal (253) I took it down a notch to just 25 so I could avoid a potential ban

Should I always just go with the flow? or is it safe to sell them in higher quantities?
This is relitive to my studys... hmm. I want to know as well.
i sell stacks of shards 1000 at a time and crystals at 100 at a time. when you 2 retainers full of 9999 of every shard/crystal and the FC bank is full this is the only way to sell them haha. I have to many bots farming crystals/shards. Ive since switch half my bots to spirit bonding or farming mobs like fleece or diremite web.
Do the earning on spirit bonding or loot from mob can compare with shards farming? Or was it just more convenient for you?
well lets see fleece is 400 a pop on my server over night i can come back to 3000 fleece. Spirit bonding is like slot machine. If you get lucky on a set you can make some great money or you could lose money.