MMOMinion

Full Version: Disable Rendering + Disappearing MMOMinion UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use the Disable Rendering feature when I am botting and do other things. It's just really nice, and love the feature. Today, however, for the first time I accidently closed my main MMOMinion window (featuring the Disable Rendering button) and the HUD for MMOMinion disappeared.

Its easy enough to just log out of FF14 and reload + reload MMOMinion, but I was wondering if there was a key command to toggle the Disable Rendering feature? Or bring back one of the UI windows (so I can navigate back to the button).

Thanks for any info in advance!
just click lua modules at the top and click on mmominon
Well after reloading and looking further into the issue, I found my own solution.

CTRL + B: Toggle Bars

Exactly what I was looking for!

(12-02-2013, 05:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just click lua modules at the top and click on mmominon

The problem was the bar wasn't even there. I guess I had just somehow hit CTRL + B (weird thing to accidently hit) and made the bar disappear all together. Fixed now! I appreciate the response though Cutesmile