MMOMinion

Full Version: advice on exp grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys how do u bot or make exp with this bot? do u only fate grind or do u grind only mobs the slow but safe way or how u all handle it need some help how to make good exp. I have read every tuturial and my fate grinding exp ist slower when i grind single mobs because i only die in every fate and cant make there any exp and by the fates where u loot something from the mobs and must deliver it the bot doesent do that.
how is grinding mobs any safer then doing fates. Grinding mobs to me would make you stand out more then fate grinding since everyone does fates. you can go 1-26 over night in aleport just join a fate party. and you can do 26-30 in just a few hours in quarrymill. then 30-40 you can do over night in costa de sol. then 40-50 over night in Northan Thanan
Fates are the best for xp, and everyone does it even if your not botting so you'll fit right in
ok i will do fates one question my bot never synced the level when i want to do lower level fates he never does that how can i turn that option on?
it auto syncs to fates when its in the fate, but if you want it to run to the fates that are lower level you need to set that in the fate options i do -10 +10 for the fate ranges.