MMOMinion

Full Version: party grind-fate lvl synch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just noticed the three bots running party grind werent fate synching.
bump still happening with one of my bots.
Thanks xfire. It hasn't been a terrible issue for say, but I was running a lvl 1 with three 30's and only the one I had running grind bot would fate synch, and the 2 others running party grind wouldnt fate synch.
I am. But I've tried with and without them. And it only occurs randomly. It looks like it was on just one bot. It would get to the fate, and sit there and try and attack and message would pop up saying my level is to high forthis fate. Sometimes it would fate synch in the middle of the fate, or end of fate resulting in very lil xp. And it wasn't happening on the other bots. I'm running 4 one in grind as leader, 3 as party grind followers. And the grind and 2 other part grinds would synch every time but hte 4th would always have trouble with it. And this is completely off topic, but I saw somewhere you guys were working issues out with party grind follow behavior/mesh running or w/e is there an eta on that?

I think i figured it out, the 4th bot is trailing so far behing that it sits outside the fate zone and there by cant fate synch and when he does move into the zone it isnt recognizing it maybe? Idk.