MMOMinion

Full Version: With the new auto login feature, will the authenticator be a problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new auto login feature, will the authenticator be a problem? Some of us has security around our accounts. I know some of you might now care about your 24/7 farming accounts and may not see this post useful, thats okay. But! For some of us who have such a device, how will we use the auto login feature that minion will have down the road? Will we simply just authenicate our login, get into the game, start minion..then check ON Auto Relog?
the authenticator will be a problem yes.
if you are afraid of losing your account that you need an authenticator then you shouldnt bot.
I prefer to have one incase it happens. I realise the risk in losing my account by banning. Don't tell me I shouldnt bot, please. Your post was not helpful to me but maybe to a newbie botter perhapes. My appreiciation for your info is still very much real. Not trying to knock heads around these forums, never wanted to or intend to. I prefer to have a good name.

@Powder - Thanks. ^_^
really a player has no need for an authenticator if they are careful on their computer. Most the ways people get their account hack is actually the players fault. the biggest way is they will sign up for bot sites or fan sites or rmt sites using the same email/pass that is attached to their game client. then that bot site or fan site gets hacked by an external group. they then cross check all email/pass combos from that fansite or bot/rmt site with game untill they fine ones that match up. Its surprising how many people actually sign up for sites using the same email/pass. And its much easier for a fan site to get hacked then SE them selves.

but if you plan botting on yuor main account and want to use the auto log in you will need to unattach your authenticator.
oh ya totaly but im sure its better then joe shmoes fan site.
(12-05-2013, 01:54 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]oh ya totaly but im sure its better then joe shmoes fan site.

Not really as all I believe you need to do is capture the instance and you can bypass the authenticator