MMOMinion

Full Version: MP %
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has this been implemented in the bot anywhere? if so, would it be possible to put it in somehow? ie in skill editor it show player hp % <50.
what would you want to use that for ? i can't really imagine a scenario where using mp% would make much sense.
(12-06-2013, 07:27 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]what would you want to use that for ? i can't really imagine a scenario where using mp% would make much sense.

(12-06-2013, 08:43 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]well sometimes % is better because the MP costs scale with the playerlevel :/ but mostly fixed MP is also ok... I could probably add both

I agree with fxfire.

I actually need to create a new SkillManager profile for my Thaumaturge and Black Mage every 5 levels because there wasn't MP%.

Unlike other classes/job who can't regenerate Mana (so only MP% doesn't matter), Thaumaturge and Black Mage have a min/floor of MP% to recycle to their Mana regen spells, otherwise they end up OOM for 60sec.
my thm is lvl 40 and i never needed it, nor does it run out of mana.
All spell in FFXIV scale with player level. So having it be percentage based would make profiles useable from lvl 1-50 without changes in that respect. That aside I wouldn't worry to much about it. I'll have a pull request in a few days that will have that and a few other changes to the skill manager that hopefully you guys will approve and like.