MMOMinion

Full Version: Inivorate does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: It was fixed after the last update from the looks of it, just didn't notice it until now. THANKS!

In the skill manager menu, when putting the skill Invigorate on your skill list causes the name come up in random characters. In addition, skill does not activate to what the parameters call for. (For instance, i have Invigorate set to go off at Player<600 TP. Does not activate when under 600 tp)

Is this a known bug or is there a possibility I am setting it up wrong?
things with the skill manager coming up with random text is a known bug when that happens you have to reresh the skill list if htat doesnt fix it then you have to reload hte bot ctrl+l
(12-07-2013, 05:53 PM)kongman Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: It was fixed after the last update from the looks of it, just didn't notice it until now. THANKS!

In the skill manager menu, when putting the skill Invigorate on your skill list causes the name come up in random characters. In addition, skill does not activate to what the parameters call for. (For instance, i have Invigorate set to go off at Player<600 TP. Does not activate when under 600 tp)

Is this a known bug or is there a possibility I am setting it up wrong?

It works just fine I have it in my Bard Profile with no issues, make sure you switch it from Enemy to Player