MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing 24/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone able to fish 24/7? Fishing has the issue that after sitting in a spot for an hour or so you get the "The fish sense that something is up." You can defeat this by moving back and forth between two or more spots every 30 minutes or so. Even with this, after like 5 hours you get the message again. Has anyone figured out a way using this bot to bot 24/7 or for 12+ hours at a time? Only way I can figure to reset that timer is to leave the zone. Don't know if there is anyway we could get around it. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Moving back and forth works for awhile. Eventually you will get the message for all the spots in the area it seems. Almost like you need to leave the zone? Just wondering if anyone has it going for more than 4-5 hours.
I got mine to work, though I had to resort to running across to the other side of the map to make it work...
You could also just setup an auto logout and then an auto character select and rejoin. Something like that.
You need to make it move more often...30 minutes is too long. I've run 5 markers in close proximity for 12 hours before by having it move ever 10-15 minutes. Once you fish a spot out by being there for too long in one session it will remain "empty" for hours.