MMOMinion

Full Version: Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of nowhere I am getting issues with the bot with the same settings that I ever had and using the same nav meshes.

The bot has kill none FATE monsters deselected but actually runs out of some FATEs to attack none FATE mobs.
The nav mesh was perfectly fine, nearly every class leveled up and suddenly I'm running into walls as if it was an entrance.
are you using specific mob hunter mod?
For the nav mesh issue at coeth highlands, the navmesh decided to start at a 30degree angle and spread out for about 100 feet wide and continued to climb to the ceiling.

For the mob attack issue, this has always happened for me. My character since the beta has always attacked none FATE mobs to the point where they even stalk the mob not involved in the FATE.
Are you using any other lua modules?
I find if I die, if i try to interact with anything while the navmesh is building it fucks up. If i stand still. and resave then it will be fine.
before you save the navmesh, turn off all rendering ( triangles and navmesh ) and just leave the client be until its done.